- 19th October 2021 - 20th October 2021
22nd Consumer Empowerment and Market Conduct Working Group (CEMCWG) Virtual Meeting
As we approach the last quarter of the year 2021, we are delighted to invite you to participate in the second and final technical and management meeting of the year for CEMCWG.
This would be in the form of a virtual meeting and is scheduled to take place on 19-20 October 2021. The objectives of this meeting are:
- Provide an overview of the performance of the CEMCWG with respect to its subgroups and the deliverables assigned and committed by the members.
- Support the CEMCWG with deliverables that require a wider working group approach, specifically on the development of a toolkit for measuring the effectiveness of financial education programs which work is being supported by Aflatoun.
- Discuss and approve prospective plans for 2022 and explore potential hosts for the CEMCWG meeting in 2022.
- Collaborate on the Working Group Leadership elections as per the CEMCWG Charter.
Should you have any questions regarding this webinar or how to participate, please contact us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
© Alliance for Financial Inclusion 2009-2021