Member Training on Financial Inclusion Strategy, Data and Regulatory Impact Assessment
Co-hosted by Bank Negara Malaysia (BNM), this training will cover:
- Recent developments and emerging issues influencing financial inclusion strategy. This includes gender specific strategies, innovations in digital financial services and approaches targeted towards financially excluded groups (e.g. forcibly displaced persons, foreign workers, the disabled and youths).
- Best practice methodologies adopted by countries in using data and indicators to conduct financial inclusion assessment or diagnostics, including how data is collected, analyse and use to support policy formulation.
- Approaches to measure impact of financial inclusion strategies.
- Key challenges and consideration to ensure effective coordination and collaboration with multiple stakeholders.
Who Should Attend?
Middle to senior level officials from central banks and regulatory authorities involved in the development and implementation of financial inclusion strategy, data collection and impact assessment.
At the end of the programme, participants would be able to:
- Discuss recent developments and emerging issues in the area of financial inclusion strategy and data.
- Use financial inclusion data for diagnosis, strategy formulation and implementation, and regulatory impact assessment towards evidence-based policymaking.
- Develop appropriate strategies to facilitate multi-stakeholder coordination and collaboration.
- Apply appropriate methodology in formulating and measuring financial inclusion strategies and action plans.
How to Register?
The programme is open to all AFI Paid Members. Invitations for nominations have been emailed to the focal points of these institutions accordingly.