Member Training: Innovations in Digital Financial Inclusion
BAM-AFI Member Training
Innovations in Digital Financial Inclusion
What are the objectives of the member training?
Digital intervention is rapidly leading to radical changes in the financial inclusion landscape that demands new regulatory approaches. The rise in digital intervention has made it essential to design a robust ecosystem that:
- supports bulk payments (e.g. G2P, Value Chain, Cross Border Remittances)
- encourages new approaches (e.g. sandbox approach)
- increases security for consumers to avoid cyber frauds
- complies to enabling regulations
Co-hosted by Bank Al-Maghrib, the member training aims to equip participants with the knowledge and skills that will enable them to:
- Develop strategies to create enabling payment ecosystems
- Facilitate decision making for designing innovative regulatory approaches
- Draft cybersecurity frameworks appropriate for their own jurisdictions
Who should attend?
Senior staff who work on policies/frameworks/guidelines in the area of innovative digital financial services, cybersecurity, cross-border remittances and payment systems will benefit the most from this training. Participants are expected to share their country experiences, actively participate in the exercises, and would be required to develop an action plan during the event and commit to its implementation.
How to register?
Invitations have been sent via email to AFI focal points of member institutions. Feel free to get in touch with us at Capacity.Building@afi-global.org if you have any questions.