Manager, Human Resources (Local Hire)
Alliance for Financial Inclusion (AFI) is the world’s leading organization on financial inclusion policy and regulation. A member-owned network, we empower policymakers to increase access and usage of quality financial services for the underserved through the formulation, implementation and global advocacy of sustainable and inclusive policies.
The HR Manager is responsible to lead and support one of the strategic HR components on the full spectrum of talent acquisition, performance, and competencies management in supporting the overall organization corporate objectives. The HR Manager collaborate with heads of department to understand the overall manpower requirements, provide hiring solutions to meet the workforce’s demand, collaborate with heads of department to develop internal career opportunity to support employee career advancement and professional growth. The position takes an active role to oversee and support the implementation and operations of succession and talent management, performance management, learning & development in building a strong and competent workforce.
- Manage the full talent acquisition process covering requirement strategic on sourcing, screening, interview, selection, salary proposal, negotiation, employment offer and acceptance of employment contract
- Develop and implement effective sourcing strategies and techniques to build a pipeline of qualified candidates.
- Create and maintain an environment of equal employment opportunity, support multicultural and diversity workforce.
- Review departmental requirements and job descriptions to ensure on-going changing needs are aligned with the organisation policies or practices.
- Build professional talent network through the relationship with HR professionals, internal / external stakeholders, and other partners.
- Manager and keeping track of recruiting performance metrics for management reporting.
- Collaborate, advise and support career development initiatives for employee succession and retention.
- Monitor and initiate yearly employment contract renewal based on business requirements and project funding status.
- Oversee and provide guidance to ensure excellence execution of succession and talent management, performance management, learning & development and induction.
- Collaborate and support adhoc / periodic information request for due diligent or audit purpose.
- Supervise and participates in the preparation of staff meetings, employee engagement initiatives or other HR assignments or projects.
- Manage the respective employee communication for talent acquisition, performance, and competencies management.
Qualifications & Experience
- Degree in Human Resource Management or Business Administration or equivalent.
- Eight to ten years working experience with 5 years managerial experience in multinational organization.
- Proven working experience in talent acquisition; experience is multi cultural or financial, service industry organization is an advantage.
- Familiarity with social media and other professional networks
- Good knowledge of candidates assessment and selection methods
- Good knowledge or familiar with of labor law and HR best practices.
- Planning and Organizing
- Attention to detail
- Stakeholder management
- Influencing skills
- People Management
- Management skills
- Facilitation and good team player skills
How to apply
For interested applicants, please send your CV and cover letter (in English language) indicating your expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: 31 December 2021
© Alliance for Financial Inclusion 2009-2021