15 October 2021
The AFI Inclusive Fintech Showcase showcases the world’s most promising FinTech and RegTech innovators that are enhancing access to and the usage and quality of formal financial services for low-income populations in developing countries and emerging markets.
Download the application form here!
1. Engage with central banks, government ministries and other financial policymaking institutions from 88 developing and emerging market economies.
2. Network with FinTech entrepreneurs. Join a growing network of successful showcase finalists from 2019 and 2020.
3. Mentoring session. Take part in a training session by the LHoFT to hone your investor pitching skills.
4. Attend special sessions with AFI members. Get invited to special technical sessions on trending topics in financial inclusion.
5. Get featured in a special AFI report. Your entity will be spotlighted in a special report to AFI network members, the wider financial inclusion community and beyond.
Invitation to participate in AFI Public-Private Dialogue activities for one year.
Complimentary one-year membership at the LHoFT.
Invitation to participate in 2022 AFI Global Policy Forum (GPF) in Jordan
1. Solutions contributing to effective COVID-19 crisis response or building towards the recovery of target groups.
2. Solutions transforming digital payments
3. Solutions building financial resilience
As a core cross-cutting theme in AFI’s work, all solutions will also be assessed for their contribution to women’s financial inclusion and closing the gender gap in access to formal financial services.
Entrants can be start-ups, established financial institutions or technology companies that offer technology or innovation that aims to compete with traditional methods in delivering financial services.
Download the application form here!
Completed applications must be submitted to email@example.com before 23:59 Malaysia time (UTC +8 hours) on Friday, 14 January 2022.
Finalists will be selected by an independent committee of experts comprising policy and technical specialists.
DISCOVER MORE ABOUT THIS COMPETITION
1. Learn from previous finalists
2. Read AFI’s special report
3. Meet the 2019 FinTech Showcase winner
Agricultural insurance provider OKO took first place at AFI’s first-ever FinTech showcase at the 2019 AFI Global Policy Forum in Kigali, Rwanda. Read more.
4. Meet the 2020 FinTech Showcase winner
“I hope that my participation and winning will encourage more young women to participate in the next showcase and also to believe that it’s possible to pitch among many, many other solutions and still come out a winner. I’m really grateful for this particular opportunity, which I hope will drive a lot of inspiration among young people out there across Africa.”
OUR DONORS & PARTNERS
The 2022 AFI Inclusive FinTech Showcase is supported through AFI’s Multi-Donor Financial Inclusion Policy Implementation Facility, with participation of French Development Agency, the German Federal Ministry of Economic Cooperation and Development and the Ministry of Finance of the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg.
ABOUT LUXEMBOURG HOUSE OF FINANCIAL TECHNOLOGY (LHoFT)
The LHoFT Foundation drives technology innovation in the Financial Services industry, connecting and supporting the FinTech community to develop solutions that shape the world of tomorrow. It provides practical training and education to entrepreneurs on topics like business, funding, sales and marketing.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Download it here. For further questions on registration and submissions, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org